Capita Conference: Tackling the Trafficking of Women and Children
Monday, June 14, 2004 9:05 AM
Date: 30 June 2004
Location: Central London
Aim: This one-day conference has been designed to address how the trafficking of women and children into the UK can be dealt with at a national level, with specific reference to prevention of trafficking, identifying traffickers, victim support and effective prosecution.
- David Ould, Deputy Director, Anti-Slavery International
- Carron Somerset, Acting Campaign Co-ordinator, ECPAT UK
- Karen Tatom, District Manager, County Asylum Team, Kent County Council
- Andy Johnson, Detective Sergeant, Joint De-Briefing Team, Kent Police
- Simon Jeal, European and International Division, Crown Prosecution Service
- Laura Weight, Head of Organised Immigration Crime Section, Police Organised Crime Unit, Home Office
- Cameron Bryson, Immigration Inspector, Immigration Service
For more information or for a brochure, please visit Capita Learning and Development.