1) May be video taped.
2) May be live and spontaneous.
3) If instructors are doing the demonstration, they should rehearse it.
4) If participants are included, select people who are not likely to be embarrassed to present in front of the group.
1) Group visits to a relevant institution may provide valuable perspectives.
2) The purpose of the visit should be explained in advance, and participants should be instructed to pay attention and record their observations.
1) Composed of a panel of presenters or experts. A panel discussion is particularly effective when presenters have expertise in different aspects of a topic.
2) One presenter should act as a facilitator to enable the greatest possible participation and to provide a summary at the end of the discussion.
3) Should include exchanges between panel members themselves and between panel members and the participants.
The Advocates for Human Rights Site Map About the Site
330 Second Avenue South, Suite 800, Minneapolis, MN 55401 USA Phone: (612) 341-3302 Fax: (612) 341-2971 Email: email@example.com
Although Stop Violence Against Women endeavors to provide useful and accurate information, Stop Violence Against Women does not warrant the accuracy of the materials provided. Accordingly, this Web Site and its information are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We reserve the right to make improvements and/or changes in the format and/or content of the information contained on the Web Site without notice.This information is provided with the understanding that Stop Violence Against Women and its partners are not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Copyright © 2010 The Advocates for Human Rights. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to use this material for non-commercial purposes with proper attribution to The Advocates for Human Rights.